Precise Projects Limited
At precise projects limited Kenya we use the finest, construction project management techniques to see the planning, design, and construction of a construction task, from its beginning to its finish (planning, implementation to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development sectors anyplace in Nairobi.
construction management services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we captain the management of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other services include
- Specifying project targets and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through aquisition of labor, materials and equipment.
- Put into action various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in kenya
A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a construction industry professional with experienced knowledge on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' stipulations. They prepare intricate estimates to ensure budgets are sufficient for each stage of construction.
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their know-how at the most affordable prices.
Some of the services offered include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Administering construction projects on behalf of the customer to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving intricate guidance on contractual claims emanating from construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of reconstruction of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi, kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real estate. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi